Interested parties can begin the process by submitting an application via telephone, fax, letter, email or a personal visit to .
Each application is assigned to a Business Relationship Officer and once an application for expression of interest is received, a client file or case is created and maintained for record as the case progresses.
The Inquiry Data Form in the dossier marks the first step in the application process and the prospective client is given the product information kit which includes the company and corporate profile, financial proposal and Application Form II. The product information kit is couriered, in case of distance inquiry.
After the client submits the Application Form II, the process that takes place is detailed below:
- The process starts with a detailed presentation
- The city, area and the type of school is discussed and mutually decided on
- Site inspection by the assigned relationship officer representing the territory and an engineer
- Once the site is approved an MOU must be signed by paying 50% of the total franchise fee
- Next, the site plan is discussed, evaluated and finalized
- Agreement signing date and start date for school is decided on
- The remaining fee to be submitted at the time of signing off of agreement
- Once the agreement is signed, the prospective client is now our Associate and part of our Network