Upon withdrawal notification, the school has to obtain clearance from relevant departments (library, computer and science lab, administration and accounts etc.).
- For withdrawal request by parent:
Parents or the guardian must submit a written notice, one month in advance, to the school or else proceed for immediate withdrawal and forfeit one month fee in lieu of the one month notice period
- For expulsion (withdrawal enforced by the school):
The school has the authority to request parents to withdraw a child from school on any one of the following:
- Absence from the school for over a month, without prior notice and approval
- Inability to pay dues for over two months
- Misconduct - student expulsion is carried out after serving of an expulsion notice period which is followed by the letter of expulsion
- Double failure (inability to get promoted to the next class on two different terms in the school tenure)
Once the move for withdrawal has been made, the school must contact the relevant regional office for settlement of any outstanding dues against the security deposit.
The school will issue the withdrawal certificate ADM-WI-20 (08) after obtaining the clearance from all concerned departments.
Students can avail the inter-city and intra-branch facility within the network with ease:
- An application must be submitted to the school listing the desired campus location, after which the school initiates the process for transfer and informs the regional office
- The regional office forwards the request to the desired school, after which there is a wait period of acceptance
- The regional office issues a transfer letter only after acknowledgement and acceptance of the student at the (recipient) campus
- The student is required to pay a transfer fee before the transfer is considered complete, the form for which will be provided by the recipient school
Good to Know!
- The school from which the transfer was initiated (sender) must inform the recipient school about the dues and clearance status
- Transfer requests are not entertained in the two months prior to the mid-year and the end-of-year exams
- Parents can seek guidance from the regional office for an alternative school in case there is non-availability of seat in the desired school
- Should the transfer fall in the middle of a registration cycle, then the paid dues remain with the sender school and the recipient school will not recharge the student